Northern Agency for social development(NASDO) is a non-profit making organization which operates in the nothern parts of Kenya.It Endeavors to promote a better health care, quality education, improved livelihood, women and youth empowerment, peace building and conflict resolution and entrenchment of the rights of the maginalised and minority groups in Kenya.
Our Vision is To Promote peaceful, healthy and inclusive society for economic and social development
- Increased Access to clean water.
- Poverty reduction projects: Supporting diversified livelihood projects. Targeting extreme poverty cases.
- Provision of clean water through provision of shallow wells, boreholes and water tracking in areas with no access to water.
- Youth and women empowerment
- Reduced prevalence of Malaria an HIV/AIDS.
- Family Planning.
- Fighting drug and substance abuse.
- Carrying out civic education through workshops, public gatherings and local FM radios.
- Promoting human rights generally and particularly the marginalized groups like women, disables and vulnerable children